Friday 4 April 2014

Iron Gym Pull Up Bar - The Best Way To Stay Fit At Home

 Before I start this article I wanna make clear that I'm not paid by Iron Gym to boast about their product. This article is just to help you all to stay fit at home by just spending a few bucks on the Iron Gym pull up bar. I've got one it has help to achieve great results and had also helped me to increase my repetitions of pull ups.


The best thing of this Pull up bar is the various grips. You get a wide, neutral and close grip. The wide works on lats, neutral on forearms and biceps and close grip or the chin up grip works on biceps and lats.

 But that is not all. You can perform neutral grip as well as wide grip push ups so with a back workout you also get to train chest.

 You can also perform dips for triceps and crunches for a rock hard abs.
 

So in short its a small gym for your upper body which tones and helps you get a ripped upper body. The last but the best feature of this bar is it is not need to be drilled. You just attach it your door frame, workout and again remove it.

 So I do recommend this if you wanna get ripped at home by just bodyweight exercises.
                                                                                               Be Healthy, Stay Fit, Be a BEAST!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment