Saturday 12 April 2014

Traps Bodyweight Exercises ?

Before I start this article I wanna make clear that there is no bodyweight exercise specially for traps. I've been asked by many about traps exercise but bodyweight. Frankly, I don't have any exercise which just focuses on traps.

But if you really wanna get ripped traps, workout for your deltoids/shoulder damn hard and intense. Do the bodyweight shoulder workouts for get ripped traps too. If you wanna know bodyweight shoulder exercises visit the following link - http://rippedindia.blogspot.in/2014/04/best-bodyweight-shoulder-exercises.html. So next time you here or see any traps bodyweight exercise make sure it doesn't causes any injure (But I'm sure there are not any exercise for trap).
                                                                                      Be Healthy, Stay Fit, Be a BEAST!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment